Senior Wordpress Developer
Work alongside other skilled developers to bring engaging visuals to life.
Senior Wordpress Developer Overview
Baunfire is looking for an in-house senior Wordpress developer to join their growing team. The primary role of the Senior Wordpress Developer is to breathe life in to visual designs. The Senior Wordpress Developer will translate requirements and static visual designs into interactive web applications across multiple devices.
What we're looking for
- An expert in modern HTML5 and CSS3.
- 3+ years of experience in development and hands-on UX experience.
- Deep knowledge of Wordpress environment and plugins
- Knowledge of good design, UI and UX concepts.
- Work with NPM.
- Knowledge of code packaging (Webpack, Gulp).
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS.
- A friend of SEO, accessibility, cross browser support and web standards.
- Able to translate PSD to pixel-perfect code.
- Able to create responsive layouts.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of back-end language (preferably PHP).
- Knowledge of Git or SVN (version control systems) a plus.
- Knowledge of LAMP stack a plus.
- A good taste in CSS animations a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Well-deserved pay
- Paid vacation days
- Great atmosphere & people
- Health benefits
- Unlimited caffeine
- Dim sum, boba, and more
We will get back to you shortly.
For additional questions, feel free to call us at (408) 899-8998.
Baunfire is an equal opportunity employer.