Senior Project Manager
Maintain valuable client relationships and manage projects from kickoff to launch.
Senior Project Manager Overview
Baunfire is looking for an experienced project manager to join their growing project management team. The ideal Senior Project Manager exceeds the expectations of our clients and manages the needs of our team. You have an excellent understanding of how to manage people and resources efficiently and effectively. You will oversee all touchpoints of a project, including timelines, budgets, schedules, assets, and communication.
What we're looking for
- An experienced producer who’s prepared to lead with minimal to no guidance. Minimum of 5 years as a project manager at a digital agency is required.
- Demonstrates great communication, leadership, and relationship management skills.
- Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven.
- Ability to scope and manage complex digital projects for global technology brands, leading B2B companies, and ambitious startups.
- Ability to process information quickly as well as deliver it in a concise manner in both small and large group settings.
- Experience with project management and communication tools is a must.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, facilitate rapid changes in real-time, and prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively.
- A solid understanding of what’s required for brands to succeed in the digital landscape.
- A fundamental understanding of web design, user experience, graphic design, motion graphics, and content creation.
- Ability to contribute creative ideas, strategic insights, and communicate creative decisions is a plus.
- Ability to work seamlessly with designers, developers, and client-side marketing teams.
- Ability to identify efficiencies and challenges to improve processes on future projects.
Perks & Benefits
- Well-deserved pay
- Paid vacation days
- Great atmosphere & people
- Health benefits
- Unlimited caffeine
- Dim sum, boba, and more
We will get back to you shortly.
For additional questions, feel free to call us at (408) 899-8998.
Baunfire is an equal opportunity employer.