Senior Front-End Developer
Work alongside other skilled developers to bring engaging visuals to life.
Senior Front-End Developer Overview
Baunfire is looking for a senior front-end / UI developer to join their growing team. The primary role of the Senior Front-End Developer is to breathe life in to visual designs. The Senior Front-End Developer will translate requirements and static visual designs into interactive web applications across multiple devices.
What we're looking for
- An expert in modern HTML5 and CSS3.
- 5+ years of experience in development and hands on UX experience.
- Knowledge of good design, UI and UX concepts.
- Work with NPM.
- Knowledge of code packaging (Webpack, Gulp).
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS.
- A friend of SEO, accessibility, cross browser support and web standards.
- Well-versed in performance and speed optimization techniques.
- Able to create modular, reusable and maintainable code.
- Able to translate PSD to pixel-perfect code.
- Able to create responsive layouts.
- Knowledge of REST API.
- Knowledge of Git or SVN (version control systems).
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of back-end language (preferably PHP).
- Knowledge of MVC pattern a plus.
- Knowledge of LAMP stack a plus.
- A good taste in CSS animations a plus.
- Experience in single page applications a plus (React, Angular, Polymer, or VUE).
- Skilled with ES6 a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Well-deserved pay
- Paid vacation days
- Great atmosphere & people
- Health benefits
- Unlimited caffeine
- Dim sum, boba, and more
We will get back to you shortly.
For additional questions, feel free to call us at (408) 899-8998.
Baunfire is an equal opportunity employer.