Work with amazing people to build and shape great brands.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our creative team. In this role, you will create elevated, high-fidelity web design concepts for brands across multiple industries, including B2B/B2C technology, eCommerce/retail, and more. You thrive in a collaborative environment, partnering with talented cross-discipline teams who are driven to build innovative experiences for our industry-leading clients.
What you'll do
- You will push the boundaries of UI/UX, Illustration, and Motion Design.
- Design-driven, but a strategy-led approach to executing visual concepts.
- Exceptional eye for design with a good pulse on current trends and best practices.
- Ability to visualize how to bring static designs to life with motion and animations.
- Inspire those around you to build the very best experiences.
- Lead discussions and presentations, conveying the power and thought behind design decisions.
- Build strong relationships with clients and be seen as a go-to for creative problem solving and ideation.
- Partner with cross-discipline teams, both internally and externally.
- Ability to communicate and articulate complex digital projects to a variety of audiences.
What you'll bring
- A strong portfolio that shows depth and breadth of digital design, web, and user experience.
- 4 - 6 years of experience at a leading digital agency.
- Player/coach mentality who is open to different points of view.
- Expertise in Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator - Proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Stay abreast of design trends and innovation.
- Passion for practice and process improvements.
Where you'll be
- For this role, you can be located anywhere in the USA.
- We are a distributed team of Designers, Developers, Strategists, and Producers across the USA and beyond.
- If you prefer an office to work from, our HQ is in downtown San Jose, CA.
- Working hours? We operate within the Pacific Standard time zone and from time to time, you will be required to accommodate PST time for team and client collaboration.
Apply now and tell us about yourself.